Valentine’s day in first grade is extra special fun!
Our class will be exchanging cards on Monday, February 14, 2020. Students will need to bring 29 store-bought or homemade cards for classmates. Please have your child sign only their name on each card. Leave the “to” section blank for easier distribution. Your child may choose to send individually wrapped treats or non-edible items to be shared with classmates. Treats are optional.
Get ready for some “spooktacular” fun in first grade!
The Disney Halloween Carnival is coming! On Friday, October 29th first graders will visit the CAC for fun games and dancing. More details coming home in backpack mail soon. Here are some highlights:
- Costumes will be worn all day. Children should arrive at school in costume.
- No weapons or masks with costumes.
- Label all small pieces (ie: crowns, gloves, capes)
- Treats may be sent to school for take-home goody bags. All treats must be individually wrapped or non-edible (We have 29 students in 104.)
- Volunteers are welcome to help at the morning Halloween Carnival. Check in at the main office and with Ms. Thompson for directions. Parents are required to have completed the online CPS volunteer process.
As always, please give me a call or send an email with any questions or concerns.