Reading 104 Activities:
I can compare and contrast two or more versions of the same story (e.g., Cinderella stories) by different authors or from different cultures.
- Set timer for 10 minutes. Complete pages from your language arts packet sent home 3/13.
- Set timer for 20 minutes. Read independently on RAZ-Kids. Check your Assignment Rocket for book & quiz of the day. Complete this first. Quiz results are sent to the teacher directly by site. If you finish early, you may visit the Reading Room rocket for a book of your choice.
- Set timer for 20 minutes. Log in to eSpark Reading. Work towards your HIgh 5 goal! Student progress sent directly to teacher from site.
- IXL Enrichment Language Arts 2nd Grade
Room 104 Math Activities:
I can add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Using a variety of strategies.
- Set timer for 15 minutes. Complete pages from your math packet sent home 3/13.
- Set timer for 20 minutes. Log in to eSpark Math. Work towards your HIgh 5 goal! Student progress sent directly to teacher from site.
- IXL Enrichment Math 2nd Grade
Room 104 Social Studies Activity:
I can compare and contrast urban and rural communities.
Watch the video about communities. Compare and contrast rural and urban communities.
Bonus: Draw a picture of a community. What important buildings will you include?
Room 104 Speaking & Listening:
I can ask and answer questions with eye contact, a clear speaking voice, and relevant responses.
Ask 3 family members:
If you could combine any two animals together, which ones would you combine? Why?
Practice listening & responding to people. For example: I agree with ______ because ____. Or ask a follow-up question.
EXTRA FUN ROOM 104
Do you have these building blocks? Click the link for some building ideas. Add some math to the fun by using a ruler to measure the height, width, or perimeter (around the outside) of your creation.
Click the link above to visit the Lego playzone and play Lego themed games.