Reading 104 Language Arts Activities:
I can read and comprehend literature, including stories and poetry, in the grades 2–3 text complexity band proficiently, with scaffolding as needed at the high end of the range.
- Set timer for 10 minutes. Complete pages from your language arts packet sent home 3/13.
- Set timer for 20 minutes. Read independently on RAZ-Kids. Check your assignment rocket for book & quiz of the day. Complete this first. Quiz results are sent to the teacher directly by site. If you finish early, you may visit the Reading Room rocket for a book of your choice.
- Set timer for 20 minutes. Log in to eSpark Reading. Work towards your HIgh 5 goal! Student progress sent directly to teacher from site.
- IXL Enrichment Language Arts 2nd Grade
Room 104 Math Activities:
I can understand the meaning of the equal sign, and determine if equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false.
- Set timer for 15 minutes. Complete pages from your math packet sent home 3/13.
- Set timer for 20 minutes. Log in to eSpark Math. Work towards your HIgh 5 goal! Student progress sent directly to teacher from site.
- IXL Enrichment Math 2nd Grade
I can write a friendly letter.
Write a friendly letter to a community helper. There are many doctors, nurses, police officers, firefighters, garbage collectors, mail carriers, and other workers helping our community during this difficult time. Make a card to say THANK YOU for their help. Send the card in the mail or leave the card taped to your mailbox or garbage can. Your pictures and nice words will brighten someone’s day!
Look at this example to remember correct punctuation and capitalization.
EXTRA FUN ROOM 104
Take a break from the indoors and go for a walk! The first link below contains 30+ scavenger hunts for kids of all ages. The second link is a city neighborhood hunt. Can you find them all?