Students should bring:
- sack lunch + snack, beach towel (We will be having a picnic style lunch outdoors. Students will not go to the cafeteria)
- outdoor toys to share (balls, jump ropes, chalk, frisbee) No electronics!
- sunscreen, hat, closed-toe shoes
Families may donate:
- bottled water
- Freeze Pops, Popsicles (please freeze before delivering to school)
- individually wrapped snack treats (we have 30 students in our class)
- Please pack extra food for your child. An active day = HUNGRY children!
- If it rains we will move the activities indoors.
- Volunteers must check in at the office at arrival. All are welcome!
- Volunteers must have completed the CPS volunteer certification process.
- Bring a chair and treats for yourself. It is a busy day!